All packages include
- 1 complimentary consultation
- information on community support and resources
If you want something that you don’t see below, I hope you’ll contact me and we can design a package to serve your needs!
If you haven’t already, connect with me on Facebook, and stay informed of interesting posts, promotions, and developments in the world of birth!
The Standard Package
- 2 prenatal visits
- On call for labour support from 37 weeks to delivery. We can keep in touch as you approach labour, and once it starts I will come to you to provide continuous support until your baby is born and has had his/her first feeding.
- 1 postpartum visit
Your investment for this service is $850
The Deluxe Package
This package constitutes the best value and the broadest spectrum of support.
- 3 prenatal visits
- On call for labour support from 37 weeks to delivery.
- 12 hours postpartum, in-person support (recommended 3 visits). Can include
- writing your birth story
- help with breastfeeding
- help with chores/errands/childcare
Your investment for this service is $1200
What happens at prenatal visits?
Prenatal visits allow me to get to know you and what matters most for your birth. They are a time for you to ask questions or raise concerns and to prepare for labour. Our discussions may include:
- Preparing a birth plan
- Communicating with your care provider
- Expectations for labour – including comfort measures and relaxation techniques
- Postpartum planning
- Newborn and self care after baby
What is a postpartum visit?
Some time after your baby is born (usually 3-14 days, but flexible for you) I will come to see how you are settling in, to address any newborn care questions you may have, and to talk through your birth experience.
If you are interested in ongoing, in-person postpartum support this is available as an add-on to any package. Please contact me for hourly rates.
In case of financial difficulty, a sliding fee scale is available, and a payment plan can be arranged. Please contact me for more information.